How to be a professional Seller Manalapan Marlboro NJ. Roy Giordano 732-213-2438
If you want to get your home sold, I suggest taking the following steps as a seller.
First and foremost, you should listen to the Realtor that you hired to sell your home, the suggestions and advice they give will help you get your home sold for the highest price in the shortest amount of time.
Here are a few basic tips when your home is being shown:
- Leave the house if possible, if not, confine yourself to a room or step outside. Buyers like to roam around your home, talk amongst themselves, look in closets and cupboards, etc.
- When you leave the house, do a last minute check for things out of place, turn on the lights, this will make it easier for the agent to show your home, and allow them more time to speak with the customer about your home.
- Try not to engage in conversation with the buyers or the buyers agent, your Realtor will do all the talking for you.
- Try to avoid cooking meals with odors if you know there is going to be a showing that day.
- Turn the TV off and turn the music down so people can speak comfortably while viewing your home.
Try to follow these few basic steps when your home is being shown. You hired a professional Realtor to do their job, you can help by being a professional seller. You both have the same goal - to get the home sold.
If you would like additional advice on tips to get your home sold, please contact me.
Click here for a Free Listing Book Account
Broker Associate - RE/MAX Central
Mobile: 732-213-2438 | E-Mail: email@example.com | Visit my website
If you know someone who wants to buy or sell a home, please call me. View all of my real estate blogs
The greatest compliment I receive is when my family, friends, and customers refer me to others..